Information & Technology
Job Description & Summary
Our experience is spread on 4 continents, more than 20 countries, and a wide range of industry sectors like Pharma, Automotive, Energy, Construction, Renewables, Oil, FCMGs, Cosmetics, Publishing, Food, Cable & Steel Industry, Paints, Publishing, and Consulting.
In this dynamic environment,
we are now looking for an SAP PP Consultant to join our fast-growing, dynamic team in Athens.
As a member of our team, you will have the chance to:
- Be internally trained in Production Planning and Manufacturing as well as contemporary tools in the area of Production Planning, Scheduling, and Optimization (Inventory Optimization, Demand Driven MRP, Data Analytics)
- Participate in global and local state-of-the-art production optimization projects.
- Support SAP projects in various phases such as design, reengineering, migration, testing, training, cutover preparation, and go-live support.
- Contribute actively to business development activities such as preparing the necessary documentation and presentations.
What we are looking for:
- University degree and preferably postgraduate studies in Engineering, Supply Chain or other relevant fields.
- Ideally working experience in the Manufacturing and the IT supporting processes.
- Open minded enthusiastic team members that share the same passion as us for Production.
- Goal orientation, patience, proactiveness and commitment.
- SAP certified consultant preferably.
What’s in it for you:
- Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals.
- The chance to handle different projects for various clients.
- Access to up-to-date training material and exclusive demo systems for production and inventory optimization, lean manufacturing, theory of constraints, demand driven mrp.
- Working in a friendly and open environment that focuses on knowledge sharing and constant team and personal development.
Who we are:
SAP Silver Service partner member in Greece and partner of SAP AG SCM CS on exclusive co innovative add on tools in Supply Chain Optimization.
In IT-TELESIS we strongly believe that new technologies can meet management expectations when combined with people skills development.
We help our customers plan optimal their production by using technology and mathematics.
We have a quality management system in place and have recently been certified with ISO 9001, 14001, 20000-1, 27001 which defines standardized processes for our company. These globally applicable processes enable our employees to share and apply best practices to improve quality and customer satisfaction.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
Greek, English. German is a plus.
Globally when projects require this.